Morris Lodge Personal Care Home
Personal care with a personal touch
Morris Lodge is a personal care home located in Bangor, Saskatchewan. With a small facility of only twenty residents, we focus on providing personalized, high-quality care in a friendly home environment.
We focus on providing the highest possible quality of life for our residents.
- A private bedroom and bathroom
- High-quality home-cooked meals
- An engaging and social environment
- Daily activities
- Morning exercise classes
- Live entertainment
- Bathing is provided twice per week
- Personal laundry services weekly
- Backup power system
- Internet service
- And more!
Our resident-centred care model focuses on seven key areas to ensure a high quality of life: Resident Engagement, Recreation, Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Atmosphere, Interactions.
What Family and Friends Say
I want to compliment the management and staff for posting all the activities that the residents are doing. We enjoyed watching Alice play the balloon game and her son said, “She looked so good. They really take good care of her.”
Janet & George Shukin
Thanks so much for taking Mom to the Bangor cemetery to see Dad’s grave on his birthday!
Hope you all had a fun time out riding around in the golf cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the monthly rent?
– A private bedroom and bathroom
– 3 meals and snack breaks daily
– Development of a personal care plan
– Personal care, including assistance with dressing and bathing
– Delivery of medication (weekly)
– Assistance taking medication (daily)
– Making doctor’s appointments
2. Do you take residents to their routine doctor’s appointments?
We have a wheelchair-accessible van and insured drivers. There is no extra charge for this service.
3. Do residents go on excursions outside Morris Lodge?
4. Do residents have to wear masks in the home? What about visitors?
Masking is not required for visitors when social distancing is possible. If visitors are not vaccinated, they must do a rapid test before entering the home.
5. Can I do a trial run before deciding to move in permanently?
6. Do you offer respite care?
Yes, we offer respite care for the Alzheimer’s Society and those transitioning from a hospital stay. We offer short stays for those in assisted living who want to socialize more and also offer seasonal lodging.